TALK TO US דברו אתנו

Have something to say? We would like to hear from you!

יש לכם משהו לאמר לנו?  אנחנו נשמח לשמוע מכם



123 Street Avenue, City Town, 99999

(123) 555-6789


You can set your address, phone number, email and site description in the settings tab.
Link to read me page with more information.

Blog בלוג

Life of Odele Ambash, French-Israeli teenager, ruined by Welfare Authority

Simon Holzman

On July 4th, 2011, the welfare services took Odele Ambash from her parents' home, her entire family arrested and her father imprisoned. The French and Israeli girl was 8 when she was taken to a welfare institution.

The mother, Ilana, had to fight for years to get permission to visit her six minor children, all of whom were taken to welfare institutions, and to talk to them on the phone once a week.

In September 2015, Ilana was forced to travel to France for a treatment of I., one of her sons, who suffered severe post-traumatic stress disorder following police investigations and abuse by welfare institutions for four years. Ilana and her son lived in France for nine months. The welfare took the opportunity to organize, in the absence of Ilana and without her knowledge, a hearing in court. As a result of the discussion in her absence, her parental right, her guardianship regarding her three small daughters, who are still in welfare institutions, was revoked. The judge ruled that there shall not be any direct or indirect contact between the father or the mother and the minors.

While she was in France, whenever Ilana tried to get her daughter on the phone, the social workers shrugged off responsibility and referred her to the welfare officer who hung up the phone every time she called. The social workers told O, who was only 12 years old, that her mother abandoned her and even erased her from her identity card.

Since the separation of Ilana from her children, in 2011, Ilana was particularly worried about her daughter O, who had a medical problem requiring regular hospital monitoring. The social workers of the welfare did not take O for medical follow-up for three years!

When O was 14 years old she fled twice from the institutions in which she was placed after  complaining of suffering and being in an improper and dangerous relationship with the welfare officials and the other workers of the institution. 

Ilana has recordings of conversations supervised by a social worker, in which Odele cries to Ilana and says: "Mother this place is hell! Really hell!"

In another conversation: "Have you ever heard of a little girl who wants to commit suicide?    I want to commit suicide in the shower."

When O escaped for the second time, she was found three days later, on May 17th, 2017, in a settlement  next to Jerusalem, some 200 kilometers far from the institution she was interned in, lying on the ground when she was unconscious, and her entire body was full of bruises. 

The hospital immediately gave her an AIDS vaccine. When O woke up, with a hemiplegia on her left side, she needed a wheelchair because she could not stand or walk or speak.

On June 7th, 2017, one of Ilana's eldest daughters informed her that O had been hospitalized for a week and a half already and urgently had to undergo a dangerous operation on her head and spinal column. The welfare officer did not inform Ilana, and to this day refuses to give the mother information about what happened to her daughter from the day she fled the closed institution until she was in such a difficult situation.

Ilana immediately arrived at the hospital and quickly informed the doctors about the fact O was hemophiliac. If they hadn’t been informed, Odele could have died during the operation. A little later, the social worker shouted at Ilana in the corridors of the department and called for the guards to chase her away.

The welfare officer was not afraid to approve a very complicated and dangerous surgery - without the mother's knowledge.

The welfare officer forbade Ilana to approach her daughter O before and after the operation, forbade her to speak to her on the phone or to contact her in any way.

* It should be noted that Ilana checked an expert medical consultant who could provide the best treatment in the condition of O and where it would be recommended to do the operation, and he said that no doubt she should be transferred to Schneider Children's Medical Center, which is qualified and specialized in what  O needs. The legal guardian and the welfare officer objected strongly to transfer O to Schneider Children's Hospital and slandered the mother in court with documents that mislead the judge.

The surgery was scheduled for Wednesday, June 14th, between 8:00 and 12:00 am at Hadassah Ein Kerem Hospital in Jerusalem.

At 11:00 am, the surgery had not yet started, since O's legal guardian was not present at the hospital and was not available on the phone, and forgot to sign the consent to the operation. The operation of the head and spine, which was urgent, delicate and extremely dangerous, took place between 11:45 and 15:45.

On the day of the operation, Ilana waited in the corridors of the hospital as close as possible to her daughter, when no welfare officer or legal guardian came to accompany O, 14 years old, in this difficult situation.

After the surgery, and in the absence of the social workers of the welfare officer, Ilana stayed all night at O's bed.

O, who vomited blood and suffered from severe headaches, was calmed by morphine and her mother's presence.

On Thursday, June 15th, at 9:00 am, the welfare officer arrived at the hospital and expelled Ilana with shouting and violence from the room in front of her daughter, O, who told the welfare officer : "Why and where were you yesterday during my operation?"

The welfare prevented the transfer of medical documents to Ilana, as well as the police report on the signs of the recent abuse O had gone through.

The only document that Ilana obtained from the hospital is a psychological medical report which tells us that Odele said that she ran away from the boarding school because they had hurt her, and when she heard a police car she started to run away in panic because she was afraid that she would be caught and taken back to boarding school and then she fell to the ground.

Until the moment she fell and until she was found three days later, beaten all over her body and with a burn wound on the palm of her hand – we do not know what kind of abuse she had suffered, how and by whom.

Since Odele's  first surgery, her mother is forbidden to have any contact with her. The social worker and the welfare officer made sure to banish Ilana from the hospital, and gave instructions to the hospital's guards not to allow the mother to enter the hospital.

The mother submitted requests to court, and they decided that the welfare officer would arrange supervised meetings once a week, but unfortunately, the welfare officer was careful systematically not to answer Ilana's phone calls, and when Ilana called from other telephones she would first answer and hang up the phone as soon as Ilana identifies, or immediately after she slams Ilana with angry and humiliating shouts.

O asked her mother to accompany her during this difficult period, and her older sisters supported this request. But the welfare officer and the social worker make sure to cause frustration, anxiety and despair to the young girl.

On July 19th, 2017, O had to undergo another operation because the former apparently did not succeed...O then needed rehabilitation in Alin Hospital and additional help...

During these four critical months, the welfare officer allowed Ilana only one visit, in the hospital, under the supervision of a social worker and for only half an hour (!) with the prohibition to inquire about her family. 

On Januar 4th, 2018, Odele had to undergo her third complicated and dangerous three hour surgery. After lawyer Yossi Nakar had requested it from the Judge, Ilana was allowed to spend one hour with her daughter, in the hospital, before surgery. 

 Shuli Garson, responsible of the Ambash children in the Welfare, called lawyer Yossi Nakar and  threatened to have Ilana Ambash,, mother of O, arrested if she approaches her daughter after surgery . Shuli Gershon also prohibited the nurses and the doctors from communicating any medical information to the mother.

5/1/18, Denis Champêtre  

Le 4 juillet 2011, les services sociaux ont retiré l’enfant de la maison de ses parents, lorsque toute sa famille a été arrêtée et que son père a été emprisonné. La fille, franco-israélienne, avait 8 ans lorsqu'elle a été emmenée dans un établissement des services sociaux.

La requérante a dû se battre pendant des années pour obtenir la permission de rendre visite à ses six enfants mineurs -tous enfermés dans des institutions des services sociaux- et le droit de leur parler au téléphone une fois par semaine.

En septembre 2015, la requérante a été contrainte de se rendre en France pour soigner I., l'un de ses fils, qui souffrait de graves troubles de stress post-traumatique suite aux enquêtes policières et aux abus subis durant quatre ans dans les institutions sociales. La plaignante et son fils ont vécu neuf mois en France.

Les Services Sociaux ont profité de ce séjour pour organiser, en l'absence de la requérante et à son insu, une audience devant le tribunal qui a abouti à la révocation de son droit parental et de sa tutelle pour ses trois filles mineures, qui se trouvent toujours dans des institutions des services sociaux. Le juge a statué qu'il n'y aurait aucune relation directe ou indirecte entre la mère et ses enfants mineurs.

Durant son séjour en France, chaque fois que la plaignante tentait d'appeler sa fille au téléphone, les assistantes sociales lui passait leur responsable qui, elle, lui raccrochait systématiquement au nez. Les travailleurs sociaux ont raconté à Odele, qui n'avait alors que 12 ans, que sa mère l'avait « abandonnée », et même « rayée de sa carte d'identité ».

Depuis la séparation de la requérante avec ses enfants en 2011, elle était particulièrement inquiète pour sa fille, Odele qui avait des problèmes médicaux (hémophilie et fragilité cardiaque) qui nécessitaient un suivi régulier. Or les travailleurs sociaux ont négligé ce suivi médical et n’ont pas emmené Odele chez un médecin pendant trois ans.

Odele alors âgée de 14 ans, a fui à deux reprises les institutions où elle était placée, se plaignant d’y souffrir et de subir, depuis des années, des traitements inappropriés et dangereux de la part des éducateurs et des assistantes sociales.

La  requérante est en possession d’enregistrements de conversations téléphoniques avec sa fille, supervisées par un travailleur social, dans lesquels Odele pleure en disant à sa mère, « Maman, c'est l'enfer ici! ». Dans une autre conversation: "As-tu déjà entendu parler d'une petite fille qui veut se suicider dans la douche? »

Lors de sa deuxième fugue, Odele n’a a été retrouvée que trois jours plus tard, le 17 mai 2017, dans une localité située à 200 kilomètres de son pensionnat, gisant sur le sol, inconsciente, le corps entier couvert d'ecchymoses.

Lorsqu'elle s'est réveillée, l’hôpital a diagnostiqué une hémiplégie du côté gauche, elle avait besoin d'un fauteuil roulant ne pouvant plus se tenir debout, marcher et à peine parler. L'hôpital lui a immédiatement administré un vaccin anti-Sida .

Le 7 juin 2017, l'une des filles aînées de la requérante l'a informée qu'Odele était hospitalisée depuis une semaine et demie et qu'elle devait de toute urgence subir une opération dangereuse au niveau du crâne et de la colonne vertébrale. La responsable des services sociaux n'a pas informé la mère et refuse, à ce jour, de lui dire sur ce qui est arrivé à sa fille depuis le jour où elle a fui l'institution jusqu'à ce qu'on la retrouve dans de telles conditions.

La requérante est immédiatement arrivée à l'hôpital pour informer les médecins que son enfant était hémophile. Le médecin l’ignorait et a répondu à la mère qu’Odele aurait pu mourir durant l’intervention chirurgicale s’il n’avait pas été prévenu. C’est alors, dans les couloirs, que l'assistante sociale a hurlé sur la mère et l’a faite chasser de l’hôpital par les vigiles.

L'assistante sociale ne craignait pas d'autoriser un acte chirurgical délicat et dangereux - à l'insu de la mère.

La tutrice légale a interdit à la requérante d'approcher sa fille Odele avant et après l'opération,  elle lui a interdit de lui parler au téléphone ou de la contacter de quelque façon que ce soit.

Il convient de noter que le requérante s’est renseignée auprès d’autres experts médicaux et il lui a été fortement recommandé de transférer sa fille à l'hôpital Schneider, qualifié et spécialisé. Les tuteurs légaux et le Tribunal se sont fermement opposés au transfert d'Odele à l'hôpital pour enfants Schneider,  la mère a été diffamée dans des documents juridiques ce qui a induit le juge en erreur.

L'opération était prévue le mercredi 14 juin entre 8h et 12h à l'hôpital Hadassah Ein Kerem de Jérusalem.

À 11h, l'opération n'avait pas encore commencé du fait de la tutrice légale d'Odele  absente de  l'hôpital, injoignable au téléphone, elle avait oublié de signer l’autorisation légale d’opérer. L'opération de la tête et de la colonne vertébrale, urgente, délicate et extrêmement dangereuse, a eu lieu entre 11h45 et 15h45.

La requérante a attendu, le jour de l'opération, dans les couloirs de l'hôpital, le plus près possible de sa fille, alors qu'aucun représentant des services sociaux ou de la tutrice légale ne s'est donné la peine d'accompagner Odele dans cette situation difficile.

Après l'opération, et en l'absence des travailleurs sociaux la requérante a passé la nuit au chevet de sa fille..

Odele, qui vomissait du sang et qui souffrait de violents maux de tête, était calmé par la morphine et la présence de sa mère.

Le lendemain, jeudi, 15 Juin 2017, 9h00, l’assistante sociale a débarqué et a entrepris d’expulser, à grands cris, de la chambre de sa fille la requérante. Odele s’est plainte et a rétorqué « Où étais-tu pendant mon opération? »

Les services sociaux ont empêché le transfert des documents médicaux à la requérante ainsi que le rapport de police sur les récents abus dont Odele a été victime.

Le seul document qu'Ilana a obtenu de l'hôpital est un rapport médical psychologique qui mentionne qu’Odele a dit « s'être enfuie de l'internat parce qu'ils l'avaient blessée et que, entendant une voiture de police, elle a commencé à courir par peur d’être rattrapée et ramenée à l'internat, après quoi elle est tombée à terre. »

Entre le moment où elle a chuté jusqu'à ce qu'elle ait été retrouvée, trois jours plus tard, frappée, le corps couvert de bleus et de brûlures de cigarettes, on ne sait pas quels abus elle a subis, ni comment ni par qui.

D’août 2015 jusqu'au jour de l'opération d'Odele en juin 2017, la requérante n'a eu aucun contact avec sa fille qui, pourtant, avait besoin d'elle à un moment aussi critique. Les tuteurs légaux et les assistantes sociales ont veillé à bannir Ilana de l'hôpital et ont donné l’instruction de lui en interdire l’entrée, sous menace d’arrestation.

Requête auprès du Juge des affaires familiales par l'intermédiaire de X.X , son avocat, d’une visite hebdomadaire ; ce qui a été accordé à la requérante. Bien que le tribunal a statué et que l'assistante sociale devrait organiser des rencontres supervisées une fois par semaine , outre donc la décision du juge, l'assistante sociale a systématiquement omis de répondre aux appels téléphoniques de la requérante et, lorsqu’elle la joignait d’un autre téléphone que le sien, on lui raccrochait au nez aussitôt qu'elle s'identifiait, ou après avoir été agressée verbalement.

Odele a demandé à sa mère d’être à son chevet durant cette période difficile, et ses sœurs plus âgées ont soutenu cette requête. Mais malgré l’anxiété de la mineure les services sociaux se sont montrés inflexibles.

Le 17/7/1917, Odele a dû subir une deuxième opération parce que la première n'avait apparemment pas réussi à décomprimer la tension dans ses cervicales. Odele avait besoin d'une réhabilitation à l'hôpital Alin et d'une aide supplémentaire.

Il est possible que si les assistantes sociales et les tuteurs légaux avaient accepté de transférer Odele à Schneider, cela ne se serait pas produit.

Pendant ces quatre mois critiques, l'assistante sociale a permis à la requérante une seule visite à l'hôpital, sous la supervision d'un travailleur social et pendant une demi-heure seulement, avec interdiction de communiquer à sa fille la moindre information sur d’autres membres de la famille.

Le 4 janvier 2018, Odele a du subir une troisième opération compliquée et dangereuse - 3 heures d’intervention chirurgicale.

Après une requête au tribunal en référé par l'avocat X.X, engagé par la mère, la requérante a été autorisée à passer une heure, sous supervision, avec sa fille, à l'hôpital, avant l’opération.

Shuli Gerson,  la responsable des services sociaux pour les enfants Ambash sous tutelle, a appelé l'avocat X.X et a menacé de faire arrêter Ilana Ambash si elle s'approchait de sa fille après l'opération.

ב -4 ביולי 2011 שירותי הרווחה הוציאו את א' אמבש מבית הוריה, כשכל משפחתה נעצרה ואביה נכלא. הילדה היתה בת 8 כאשר נלקחה למוסד של הרווחה.

האם, אילנה, הייתה צריכה להילחם במשך שנים כדי לקבל רשות לבקר את 6 ילדיה הקטינים, שכולם נלקחו למוסדות של הרווחה, ועל מנת לדבר איתם בטלפון פעם בשבוע.

בספטמבר 2015 נאלצה אילנה לנסוע לצרפת כדי לטפל ב-מ', אחד מבניה, שסבל מהפרעות פוסט-טראומטיות חמורות בעקבות חקירות המשטרה והתעללויות במוסדות הרווחה במשך 4 שנים. אילנה ובנה התגוררו בצרפת במשך 9 חודשים. הרווחה ניצלה את ההזדמנות לארגן, בהיעדר אילנה וללא ידיעתה, דיון בבית המשפט. בעקבות הדיון בוטלה זכותה ההורית, אפוטרופסות, בנוגע לשלוש בנותיה הקטנות שעדיין מוחזקות במוסדות הרווחה. השופט קבע איסור קיום קשר ישיר או עקיף של האב או של האם עם הקטינות.
במשך שהייתה בצרפת, בכל פעם שאילנה ניסתה להשיג את בתה בטלפון, העובדות הסוציאליות התנערו מאחריות והפנו אותה לפקידת הסעד שניתקה לה את הטלפון בכל פעם. העובדות הסוציאליות סיפרו לא', בת ה -12, שאמה נטשה אותה ואף מחקה אותה מתעודת הזהות שלה.

מאז שהפרידו את אילנה מילדיה, בשנת 2011, אילנה דאגה במיוחד לבתה א', שהייתה עם בעיה רפואית הדורשת מעקב שוטף בבית החולים. העובדות הסוציאליות של הרווחה סרבו לקחת את א' למעקב הרפואי הנדרש - במשך שלוש שנים !
א' בת ה-14 ברחה פעמיים מהמוסדות שבהם היא נכלאה, אחרי שסבלה והתלוננה במשך שנות שהותה על יחס בלתי הולם ומסוכן כלפיה מעובדי המוסד ונציגי רווחה. לאילנה הקלטות של א' משיחות בפיקוח של עובדת סוציאלית, בהן א' בוכה לאילנה ואומרת: "אמא זה גיהנום פה ! גיהנום !"
ובשיחה אחרת: "שמעת פעם על ילדה קטנה שרוצה להתאבד ?! רוצה להתאבד במקלחת !"

בבריחה השנייה, מצאו את א' רק אחרי שלושה ימים, ב- 17 במאי 2017, בישוב מרוחק כ-200 ק"מ מהמוסד הסגור, שרועה על הארץ, כאשר היא מחוסרת הכרה, וכל גופה מלא בחבורות. בבית החולים קיבלה מיד חיסון נגד איידס. כשהתעוררה, עם 'המיפלגיה' בצדה השמאלי, היא הזדקקה לכסא גלגלים כיוון שלא יכלה לעמוד או ללכת והתקשתה מאד בדיבור. ב -7 ביוני 2017, אחת מבנותיה הגדולות של אילנה הודיעה לה שא' נמצאת בבית החולים כבר שבוע וחצי, ועליה לעבור ניתוח מסוכן בראש ובעמוד השידרה באופן בהול. פקידת הסעד לא הודיעה על כך לאילנה ועד עצם היום הזה מסרבת להעביר לאם מידע אודות מה שקרה לבתה מיום שברחה מהמוסד הסגור ועד שנמצאה במצב קשה כל כך.

אילנה הגיעה מיד לבית החולים ומיהרה לידע את הצוות הרפואי שבתה סובלת מקרישת דם, הרופא אמר לאילנה שאם היא לא הייתה מודיעה להם על כך, א' הייתה עלולה למות ח"ו בניתוח. קצת אחר-כך, העו"ס צעקה על אילנה במסדרונות המחלקה וקראה לשומרים לסלקה משם.

פקידת הסעד לא חששה לאשר ניתוח מסובך ומסוכן מאד - ללא ידיעתה של האם.. פקידת הסעד אסרה על אילנה להתקרב לבתה א' לפני ואחרי הניתוח, אסרה עליה לדבר איתה בטלפון או ליצור קשר איתה בצורה כלשהי.

*לציין שאילנה בדקה עם יועץ רפואי מומחה לגבי מצב א' והיכן מומלץ לנתחה, והוא אמר שללא ספק להעבירה לבית החולים שניידר שמוכשר ומתמחה במה שהייתה זקוקה לו א'. האפוטרופוס לדין ופקידת הסעד התנגדו בתוקף להעביר את א' לבית חולים שניידר והשמיצו את האם במסמכים לבית משפט המטעים את דעת השופט.

הניתוח נקבע ליום רביעי, 14 ביוני בין השעות 8.00 עד 12.00 בבית החולים הדסה עין כרם בירושלים.
בשעה 11:00 בבוקר, הניתוח עדיין לא התחיל, כיוון שהאפוטרופוס של א', לא נכחה בבית החולים ולא הייתה זמינה בטלפון, ושכחה לחתום על ההסכמה לניתוח. הניתוח של הראש ושל עמוד השדרה, שהיה דחוף, עדין ומסוכן ביותר, התקיים לבסוף בין השעות 11:45 עד 15:45. אילנה ביום הניתוח המתינה במסדרונות של בית החולים, קרוב ככל האפשר לבתה, כאשר אף נציגות רווחה או אפוטרופסות לא טרחו להגיע ללוות את א' במעמד קשה זה. לאחר הניתוח, ובהיעדר העובדות הסוציאליות של הרווחה, אילנה נשארה כל הלילה ליד מיטתה של א'. א', הקיאה דם וסבלה מכאבי ראש עזים, נרגעה על ידי מורפיום ונוכחותה של אמה. ביום חמישי, 15 ביוני, בשעה 9:00 בבוקר, הגיעה פקידת הסעד לבית החולים וגירשה את אילנה בצעקות ואלימות מהחדר, לעיני בתה א', שאמרה לפקידת הסעד בנזיפה: "למה ? ואיפה את היית אתמול בניתוח שלי ?!"

הרווחה מנעה את העברת המסמכים הרפואיים לאילנה וכן את דו"ח המשטרה על סימני ההתעללויות הטריים שנמצאו בא'. במסמך היחידי שהצליחה אילנה להשיג מבית החולים, דו"ח רפואי פסיכולוגי, ניתן ללמוד כי א' סיפרה שברחה מהפנימייה כיוון שהם פגעו בה בנפש, וכאשר שמעה ניידת משטרה רצה בבהלה כי פחדה שיתפסו אותה להחזירה לפנימייה, ונפלה. מרגע שנפלה ועד שנמצאה שלושה ימים אחרי, מוכה בכל גופה ועם כוויה בכף יד – לא ידוע איזו התעללות עברה, איך ועל ידי מי. מיום הניתוח של א' אוסרים על האם כל קשר עם בתה א' שזקוקה לה בזמן קריטי שכזה. העו"ס ופקידת הסעד דאגו לסלק את אילנה מבית החולים, ונתנו הוראה לשומרים של בית החולים לא לאפשר לאם כניסה לביה"ח.. האם הגישה דרך עורך דינה בקשות לבית המשפט, שקבע שפקידת הסעד תסדר פגישות בפיקוח פעם בשבוע, רק שלמצער – פקידת הסעד מקפידה לא לענות לאילנה באופן שיטתי, וכאשר אילנה מתקשרת מטלפונים אחרים והיא עונה, מיד כאשר אילנה מזדהה, מנתקת לה פקידת הסעד את הטלפון בגסות או מיד אחרי שמטיחה באילנה שלל צעקות נרגזות ומבזות..
א' ביקשה שאמה תלווה אותה בתקופה קשה זו, ואחיותיה הגדולות תומכות בבקשה זו. אך פקידת הסעד והעוזרת הסוציאלית דואגות לגרום לקטינות תסכול, חרדה וייאוש.
בתאריך 19/7/17 נערך ניתוח נוסף ל א' מכיוון שהראשון ככל הנראה לא הצליח... ייתכן שאם לא הייתה מתעקשת פקידת הסעד והאפוטרופא לדין לא להעבירה לשניידר, זה לא היה קורה...מעתה תזדקק א' לשיקום בביה"ח אלין ולעזרים נוספים...

במשך ארבעה חודשים קריטיים אלה, פקידת הסעד קבעה לאילנה ביקור אחד בלבד עם א', בבית החולים, בפיקוח עו"ס ולחצי שעה בלבד (!) עם איסור לדבר על המשפחה שלה או להתעניין בשלום אביה, ומאז אותו ביקור היא ממשיכה לא לענות לטלפונים של אילנה ולעורך הדין ולא מאפשרת ביקור נוסף.

ביום 4 לינואר 2018 א' עברה את הניתוח השלישי המסובך והמסוכן שלה. 3 שעות של ניתוח.
אחרי שעו"ד האם, יוסי נקר, הגיש בקשה לשופט הנוער, הסכימה פקידת הסעד, שולי גרסון, לאפשר לאילנה ביקור עם בתה א', לשעה ועם פיקוח. לפני הניתוח. מוקדם בבוקר.
שולי גרסון פקידת הסעד התקשרה לעו"ד יוסי נקר ואיימה שתזמין משטרה לאילנה אם תתקרב לבתה אחרי הניתוח.
שולי גרסון גם הורתה לצוות הרפואי לא לתת לאילנה גישה למידע רפואי על בתה.

דניס שמפטר

Lawyer Yossi Nakar, Facebook, 4/1/18


GLZ Radio, Israel, 7/1/18

Omission : a 14 year old boarding school girl was finally found, unconscious, 3 days after she had run away from welfare's boarding school. Her body was full of  bruises and cigarette burns, significant suspicion of rape. Who is responsible for her fate? Her mother calls for help in a conversation with journalist Yael Dan, on GLZ radio, in which police and welfare responses are exposed. Policeman says " social welfare, a few hours after the mother's complaint, told us to close the case because nothing criminal had happened. " 

Radio GLZ,  Israel 7/1/18

Omission : une pensionnaire de 14 ans retrouvée, inconsciente, 3 jours après qu'elle se soit enfuie de l'internat où l'avaient placées les Services Sociaux. Son corps était couvert de bleus et de brûlures de cigarettes, suspicion significative de viol. Qui est responsable de son sort? Sa mère appelle à l'aide dans une conversation avec la journaliste Yael Dan, sur la radio GLZ. Les services sociaux et la police sont invités à répondre.Le policier dit que "les Services Sociaux, quelques heures après que la mère ait porté plainte, ont donné orde de clore le dossier car rien de criminel ne s'était produit ".

מחדל: ילדת פנימיה נמצאה ללא הכרה עם כוויות סגריות וחשד לאונס

הילדה נעדרה במשך כ-3 ימים, וכשסוף סוף נמצאה - גופה היה חבול בכוויות מסיגריות וחשד משמעותי לאונס. מי אחראי לגורלה? אמה קוראת לעזרה בשיחה עם יעל דן, בה נחשפות תגובות המשטרה והרווחה.


Lawyer Yossi Nakar, Facebook, 8/1/18

Now it becomes clear to us why Jerusalem's ministry of welfare was on its hind legs to prevent a meeting between the mother and her daughter in the hospital, before and after the operation. As I wrote, the girl was very badly hurt when she was taken in custody and the social services were in charge of her. We are talking about a terrible physical and mental injury and to make it yet worse even cigarettes were extinguished on the skin of the minor.

When the mother was informed about this crime she immediately went to the Moriah Police Station in Jerusalem to file a complaint, on 13.6.17 at 21:33 (PELE 257930/2017)

Such a complaint was supposed to shake the foundations and to cause the police to investigate and check every possible direction. But a corrupt police that receives orders from the ministry of welfare and / or acts in symbiosis with the welfare immediately closes the complaint, claiming there is "no guilt", rather than trying to locate the perpetrators and prosecute them, rather than locating those who are responsible for hurting the girl so badly when the ministry of welfare was in charge of her well-being. 

Not even the least investigative action was taken. The closing of the complaint was made by Superintendent Shadi Abu Tarif, the commander of the Moriah Police Investigation Office, a few hours after the complaint had been filed on June 14th, 2017 (in the morning)

Because the welfare victims do not have as strong a lobby in the media, as for example the victims of Alon Kastiel (and rightly so) who turned the media into cries of pain. 

The prevention of meeting with the mother so far has managed to prevent the full disclosure of the truth, since this prevented her from receiving information on the extent of the harm that was done to the minor, taken in custody and being taken care of by the ministry of welfare. Only yesterday, at random, did the mother learn from a slip of the mouth of a relative who had previously denied information about the severity of the damage done to the minor and the sufferings she went through. That's how it is

Maintenant, il apparait clairement pourquoi les services sociaux de Jérusalem ont tout fait pour empêcher une rencontre à l'hôpital, entre la mère et sa fille, avant et après son intervention chirurgicale. Comme je l'ai écrit, l'adolescente a été grièvement blessée lorsqu'elle a fugué du pensionnat où l'on placée ses tuteurs, les services sociaux. C'est une terrible atteinte, physique et mentale ; sa peau était couverte de bleus et de brûlures de cigarettes. Lorsque la mère l'a appris elle a immédiatement été porté plainte au commissariat de police Moriah, à Jérusalem, le 13.6.17 à 21: 33 (PELE 257930/2017). Une telle plainte aurait du ébranler les fondations et pousser les policiers à enquêter dans toutes les directions. Mais des forces de police corrompues par les instructions des services sociaux/ ou par solidarité symbiotique ont clos le dossier, arguant qu'il n'y a avait pas eu crime, au lieu de pourchasser les coupables et de les traduire en justice. Aucune mesure d'enquête, même la plus minimale, n'a été engagée. La clôture du dossier a été faîte par le surintendant Shadi Abu Tarif, commandant du Département des enquêtes de police Moriah quelques heures après la plainte, le 14/06/17 (au matin). Certes les victimes des services sociaux ne forment pas un lobby puissant comme ceux que soutiennent les médias, comme, par exemple, les victimes d'Alon Kastiel qui ( à juste titre) se servent des médias pour crier leur douleur. Avec une mère tenue à distance et au secret on peut éviter la divulgation de la vérité, on peut l'empêcher d'obtenir les informations concernant la gravité des abus subis par son enfant alors qu'elle se trouvait sous le tutelle des services sociaux. Ce n'est qu'hier, par hasard, que la mère a appris de la bouche d'une parente qui avait précédemment niée cette information, la gravité des dommages et les souffrances endurées par la mineure (probablement viol). C'est ainsi.